Monday, August 20, 2012

YouTube

Hi Readers,

I am Nee and you may or may not remember me but I would just like you tell you that I am on YouTube and would love it if you could subscribe to my channel.

I am a young Irish beauty blogger and YouTuber and I currently have a few blogs, a YouTube channel and an Instagram.

I basically wanted to show people how much I enjoy makeup and fashion and it show them how I do it. I will be posting Oufit of The Days, Makeup tutorials and Hauls.

I hope you can look at my videos and subscribe. I will be posting more videos soon but for now I have two up and ready.

Thank you for taking time to read this. Enjoy your day,

Niamh x

Links:
YouTube Channel: LittleMissNee7
Beauty Blog
Art/Graphic Blog
Polyvore
Instagram: neehearts

No comments:

Post a Comment