Saturday, August 18, 2012

Preview of my upcoming book.

So this is the preview of my upcoming teen romance novel.


Wearing my white and black polka dot shirt, I walked in.  Walked over to Rose and Paris and started talking to them. 20 minutes later we danced for 10 minutes. I walked over to the food stand to get something to eat because I had not eaten supper. When I walked over there and order something to eat, Dylan came over and asked, “Can I ask you a question?" I said, “Sure." Then he said, “Follow me." So, I followed him. We walked to the outdoor school area and it was sparkling with pretty white fairy lights. "Wow, this is beautiful," I said in awe. Dylan then said, “Thanks, I did it myself."  Then I asked, “So, what's your question?" Then Dylan walked up to me and kissed me!

5 comments: