Friday, August 3, 2012

Dior addict graphic!

Hey guys just now I did a Dior addict graphic for my blog Missycass12sgraphics it's brand new so I need new graphic people so can maybe Icanglow Alana tianna/cecilia comment on this post and join that blog if possible,  so yeah I haven't been posting much lately because I don't know what to post about so I'f you have any ideas at all you can comment on my other post.  Lately I'v added a few blog's and my blog stardoll style is really going up in views so if you guys could check out my blogs follow them and comment so I can improve my graphics my writing skills or anything.  Also on all of those blogs I'm looking for writers so if you want to be a writer for any of my blog at all then just write your stardoll name in the comment box.

So anyway getting to the topic I'v done a Dior addict graphic the way I do graphics now is pretty easy instead of drawing the body I go onto Google images and type Dior or something like that than on Kate moss I would do a stardoll on her If you know what I mean.

I'v also joined meanwhile on stardoll i'm the real life tutorials,   My problem now is that I don't have much blogging ideas that are good anymore.  My blog stardoll style is getting views it's just not getting enough followers so any readers of this blog

        xoxo






Missycass12

9 comments:

  1. Graphic people? What's that? Because you said my user and IM am curious, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant people to post graphics because I need some new recruits

      Delete
    2. Oh, I would like to do it. Just send me a invitation.

      Delete
  2. I think she means post graphics on her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite, but I am doing too many Stardoll related blogs and magazine and hardly have time to post. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Can do grapics. Can I Be a graphic designer for this blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of my blogs because i need a graphics designer for my kinda popular blog stardoll style xx
      Sorry I'm a bit late didn't notice you commentedxxxx

      Delete