Monday, August 6, 2012

Stories I wrote but never finished.




In The Sprit Of Christmas

My name is Alana and I’m in sixth grade. It was a snowy day and it was the day of Christmas break. I was getting ready to go home and start decorating for Christmas. The bell was going to ring in ten minutes and my best friend Onna was coming over too. I was thinking about my Christmas party tomorrow night. I was planning what to eat tomorrow when, riiiiinnnnggg, the bell rang and I jumped up and ran out the door. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I was so excited for it. But before I left I said goodbye to my boyfriend, James. Onna and I were running out the door to find my mom in the parking lot. We were ready to start planning and decorating.

A dark and stormy night

It was a dark and stormy night and Julia Tagnia was walking home from dance class when she heard a noise coming from the bush beside her.  She turned around to see what it was.  Nothing was there. She shoved it out of her mind and started thinking about the Halloween party she was going to throw on Friday.  Then she heard the noise again. What is that? she thought. She kept walking and started texting her best friend Alana about the Halloween party on Friday.

~Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment