Sunday, August 26, 2012

Story part 2

                                 
Here's the next part of my story xx

So every year on the darkest day she summons the...
VAMPIRES!  She read the words on the tree and spoke them  "vampirio rule the empirio"  but it didn't work.   The next day she went to school but her biology partner wasn't there,  The day dawned and she was getting scared her mum and her dad disappeared it was like she was stuck in her own vision.  The world was collapsing in her own hands and she couldn't do anything! The next day she went to move to her mum and dads house in Wisconsin she hadn't been there in 5yrs so she was scared about what it would be like,  when she got there her dad told her about the weird stuff that had been happening there.  The next morning she had to get ready for her new school when Alex came up to her she used to play with him when she was little but somehow her mum was his dads best friend,  There has been rumors my father Edward is a vampire but a good type, my mum Bella just went out to work but I had to stay with my auntie because they were settling in to the new home.  Alex took me to school with his car,  when I got to school this girl Bethany asked if I was bellas daughter I said but who am I what is my name who knows theres only time to find out!





XoXo Missycass12

No comments:

Post a Comment