Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Trends x

Hey guys,  today I'm gonna be blogging about summer trends as you can see in the title you can either read the pointers for your stardoll or for real life.  The first paragraph is real life!



                                  Real life summer looks
So the first thing I'm gonna show is some vintage look's with
pics I'v found on the internet.  1) Glam summer vintage this pic is from the website fashionfinder.asos.com
A whole range is all Lana Del Rey in H&M and that's what I'm about to show you cause i'm just crazy when it comes to vintage.  I think Lana Del Rey has really nice vintage looks the only problem for me with her is that she had lip surgery.  The whole range is really nice so here's a link to the H&M website and also a pic of her posing for her range,   

here's the link to H&M x  http://www.hm.com/gb/.  Now onto stardoll summer looks Vintage style


Stardoll summer looks vintage style

I'm gonna start of with some of my looks.  1) designer vintage


This look includes Dolce & Gabbana  and Frankie morello tributes.  the next pic I'm gonna show you is of a very nice and vintage stardoll here's a link to her page x http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=130765818 and here's the last pic x 




Cio Missycass12 XOXO

1 comment: