Monday, August 6, 2012

A new graphic I have been working on...

Hello guys,
I've decided I will post my graphics here if you would like to see them. Several other people do it too, so why not?
This is a graphic of darkshadow205, that has turned out very good. In fact, it's the best I've made so far!
I've made a tutorial of how to make it, you can read it HERE. I hope you will find it useful!
Right now I'm working on the banner of my blog and several graphics for a project that I unfortunately can't tell anything about yet. But I'm super excited, I hope they turn out well!

Would you like me to post my graphics here in the future?

Maria/mgirl07

4 comments:

  1. You've improved! But please just post this in your graphic blog. It seems this blog is just about graphics and graphics, which is a bit boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I sort of agree with you. I will not post my graphics here anymore, only 'real' posts if I will ever have time for that.

      Delete