Tuesday, July 10, 2012

COMPETITION


What an amazing collection the LE Summer High 2012 is! It's full of colour and the clothing is so different to what we usually see in Starplaza. The collection has a variety of summer colours in both cool and warm tones, from orange to blue and I can already imagine how great some of our Medoll's would look in these eye catching clothes. 

To celebrate the release of this LE collection i am running a competition! All you have to do is post a comment below with your stardoll username and tell us which clothing piece form the collection you love and why? The prize will be 3 gifts of your choice from the gift shop which I'll purchase for you to decorate your suite in! 

GOOD LUCK!

5 comments:

  1. ask510
    My favorite piece in the square runner cape. I like the lovely designs and the wonderful colors. I also like that you can see one of the hands so you can wear like a purse with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whai I love in this LE collection? The Hidden Face Dress has a admirable skirt. I relly love it. Tre boots are cool too! Hot Studs Heels are great! I like the Fin Heels and Cross Heels too. Buy the most favorite thing is Native Marks Sweater. This men sweater has a very curious print.
    Kiryee

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite item is the Pastoral Top. It is to die for! Firstly, pastels are HUGE this year, it is one of the biggest trends on the runway. The collar is so cute and adorable! It looks like lace which matches pastels really well. The top is also very versatile. It would look great with skirts, shorts and jeans. It would also be stunning in long, flowy cardigans and even black leather jackets!

    -candycoolgal19

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite piece are the Lace Me Shorts - they were literaly the first thing I saw. They are like basic high-waisted shorts, but the side detail is just amazing. It makes the shorts look really fashionable and I would wear them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just got the pastoral top..

    ReplyDelete