Saturday, July 7, 2012

I know it's late, but still

I wanted to talk about this year's Eurovision song contest (ESC). So Sweden won, which wasn't such a surprise since Loreen was one of the favorites, along with Russia, which came 2nd (gotta love those grandmothers:), and my country, Serbia, which came 3rd. We had the best song ever since we won in 2007. I know we've had some really horrible songs, but this year it changed, instead of voting, our country choose representative and song, which led us to great 3rd place.
Now I think this ESC had the best songs ever since I started watching it in 2003. I will mention some, if you would like to hear them, find them on youtube.

 Malta: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
 Ireland: Jedward - Waterline
 Iceland Greta Salóme & Jónsi Never Forget
 Norway: Tooji - Stay
 Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
 Maya Sar - Korake Ti Znam (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
Litesound - We Are The Heroes (Belarus)
Cyprus: Ivi Adamou - La La Love

No comments:

Post a Comment