Monday, July 23, 2012

New graphic + blog

ok so a couple of days ago I released a new blog its still in the process but I need to get as much followers as I can.  Soon me and one of the other writers alana are going to do a graphic together and I will show the graphic on my other two blogs the stardoll magazine which is still in progress and also my other one stardoll style recently my other blog stardoll style has been viewed allot and has got a new member on the team her name is jodiestarlight on stardoll feel free to visit her suite,  I want to say thanks to all the people who have viewed my blog from this blog.  I have also done a new graphic and here it is. I would like to know your opinion on this graphic so I can improve x here is a link to my new blog x http://thestardollmagazinegossip.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. The graphic is ok but the pose is awkward and and the body is cut out badly and the background is blurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay... -_-

    ReplyDelete