Saturday, April 14, 2012

Writing For You

Dear Readers,

As seconds roll past, I wonder what I should write here, an upcoming trend or sad story, God knows what. One thing for sure is that I enjoy writing for you and am pleased if you read this ever-so-boring paragraph.

I find my strengths when I write here, listening to music helps a lot, ever if I start belting it out. Music is like a piece of writing but only sung and I doubt this would sound good as a song but anyway.

Looking outside I see the sun, dust floating and am mesmerised, feeling like closing my eyes. Times like these I begin to write. A story set here or there, love or murder, I find it's something I'm passionate about. Painting a picture with your mind and expressing it in words.

Thank you for reading this if you have and enjoy what you love.

Nee x

2 comments: