Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bright and Bold Makeover!


Heya girlies! Today I wanted to show you another makeover, I'm relly getting into these! Today I will be showing you a bright and bold look. I hope you will enjoy!

First off, start simple, with all make up removed. I am using tecki3's doll today.


Next, add your basic make up like mascara and eyeliner if you want.


Now get, a brightly coloured eyeshadow and sweep it lightly over the eyelid, I will be using a purple shade stick on Tecki3's doll. To make it look better you can do a little flick at the end.


Now use another bright colour and sweep that on the eyelid however only do it halfway of what you did on the other eyeshadow. I will be using a blue shade stick.


Now add another subtle colour at the top of the eyelid. I will be using white eyeshadow.


Now it's time for the blush! The trick of using blush is not put at the top of your cheeks but at the sides. Do that on Stardoll and in real life too as it really emphasises your cheekbones.


Now because you have drawn much attention to your eyes in this makeover, you will have to use a subtly hair colour, like black, blonde or pure white. Also pick a hairstyle that isn't too dramatic, sport a hairstyle that shows of your eyes. For the lip colour it's your choice, you can use a color that goes with your eyeshadow, if you really wanna go bold or you can use a subtle natural colour to draw most of the attention to your eyes. This is my overall look:


What do you think? Will you be using this look? Please, tell me in the comments, I need your feedback as i've just started making makeovers!






7 comments:

  1. Well, I don't think the white would match with that look. It would be better off without it. That's my opinion btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to have a purpose in mind- what sort of look are you going for? What style are you doing? Smokey eye, full lid, pale lid? You also need to blend more, and make the colours richer, but,

    Great start! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. just get rid of the white and it would look nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for telling me what's good and what's not! Now i know! Thanks you lovelies XD x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a bit too bright for me. If you picked less electric and more basic colors I wight wear it, but then you need to blend the eyeshadow more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be better without white eyeshadow and better if you would blend eyeshadow more.

    ReplyDelete