Friday, April 6, 2012

Shopping at Miss Sixty w/ RainbowCuteness





Hello, every Friday I will be doing a segment on how to style a clothing from a store.And today, I'm going to take a trip to Miss Sixty.In Miss Sixty, there's an amazing Quay Jacket I'm gonna show you.



Please excuse my hair in a moment.This Quay Jacket's color is a beige sand color, so it'll match with brown or peach color.But it will also match with a black, navy, or gray.I went to Bonjour Bizou and I found a beautiful corset named Petuina Corset Top.This is how it looks:


Than choose the Two Fly Jean from It Girl and it will look like this once you put it on.


As you can see, there's a gap between the corset and the jean, so we're gonna add a White Rider Belt.





Next put on the Strappy Heel also from It Girl.And voila! The outfit is finished.Hmm.... But the outfit still doesn't seem complete....Oh! It's missing a purse! Lets go to Bonjour Bizou and get the Checked Clutch Purse.


And now it's finished! I hope you liked this tutorial. Please comment below, Good Luck! ;]

8 comments: