Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fab or Bad Jewellery Designs?


Hello Chatterers! Today I wanted to blog about a new Stardoll "trend" which I, personally, am against. I've seen many dolls and on the Jewellery Hottest Design that some members are selling cigarettes.  I do not smoke and will never attend to and I am not trying to target other girls out there who do smoke as it's there life and they can do what they want with it however bringing this very controversial object into a world of Fashion, Fame and Friends has definitely crossed the line, in my opinion. Many older members should be showing an example to younger members although now they are selling and wearing cigarettes. By doing this it will obviously encourage the younger members to wear the cigarettes on Stardoll and maybe in real life! I am not trying to be mean and horrible to other members, this is just my opinion.
What do you think of the new "trend"? Tell me your opinion in the comments! 



(Click to enlarge)

6 comments:

  1. IT'S NOT REALLY A GOOD IDEA IS IT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are young girls on stardoll so this is a bas influence

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate that they're doing that. they are little kids on stardoll and if they see those they might get the influence to smoke when they're older. also if u smoke in real life its bad for your body. im never gonna design anthing like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i do think its bad but u got to understand some cool ppl on stardoll hve a rep to protect so we gotto be cool even tho dat doesnt matter we just have our cool stylr my name on stardoll is NerdySwaq

    ReplyDelete