Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Story!




Hey everyone! I'm writing a new story soon, and it's called The Haunted Sleepover.You have to wait a couple of days so I can make a banner for this.But here's a sneek peek below!

I walk to Lauren's front door and ring the bell, I was carrying a sleeping bag, pillow, and a cookie box.When Lauren opened the door, I walked inside and look off my slippers.

"Hi Lauren, where's the rest?" I said.
"Well there not here because it's too early silly."
"Oh..." I said awkwardly.
"Well where's your mom? Let me guess, vacation?" I said.
"Yep, but she let me have a sleepover."

Please wait a couple days for the story! Thanks! :]

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I had to reupload it! I had to redo it because of some spelling error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks interesting! But I see what you mean, there are some spelling errors! :P You see, you change from past to present tense all the time, and there's a difference between 'there' and 'they're'! Other than that, I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete