Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Makeover: Earth Glam

Hello New York! (Sorry :-P) Today I have decided to do a natural, Earthy makeover as a farewell to Spring! My wonderful model today is T_Louise, because she has a very natural look, but lots of makeup I can use. So without further ado, Earth Glam...

This makeover isn't about glitter (even though glitter is pretty amazing) it's about warm earth tones complimented by bright, fresh flowery accessories. This means little black, no glitter or dramatic colours.

Step 1. We'll start with nude lips. This is to make it seem like she isn't wearing makeup. Try: Dot Golden Fleece Lipstick

Step 2. Next we'll add blush. Make sure the blush is pink, but not purple-toned pink: it must be brown-toned pink. Try: Dot Pink Legacy Blush

Step 3. For the eyes, I'm not going to do green eyeshadow, as you may have thought. Instead, I'm going to accessorize with green. What I have done, is do a backwards brown and beige ombre style eyeshadow. This was so that we could get some Earthy tones into the look. To get the ombre look use: Dot Coconut Shell Shade stick (for the inner eye corner), Space Rose Shade Stick (for the middle eyelid), and then we take an unusual turn...next I want you to use Dot Melon Madness Shadow for the very end. It's pink, but it goes so well with the beige, and ends the ombre look perfectly. Here's how you get the look I'm telling you about:


In these pictures, I've also added Sephora Eyepencil (Black), but you can use Dot Black Eyepencil, and black lengthening and volumising mascara.

That's pretty much it for our simple Earth makeover, now accessorization is in order!

After accessorising, here's the final result...


So there you have it, a natural, down to Earth, but still Glam look! ;)

Hope you enjoyed this makeover! Please comment what you would like to see next!
Thanks for reading,


-x.Bec.x




4 comments:

  1. I love the 'natural look' too, I don't like glitter at all! :P I am going to do something similar on my doll now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happy to inspire :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete