Sunday, March 4, 2012

I didn't really do a introduction post...


Well, i didn't really do an introduction post before, so yeah, here goes!

Hey der, my names Lara, I'm 12 years old and i live in rainy england. I currently live in a pigeon infested town in england which is also inhabited by chavs, luckily i'm not one of them. Anyway, I speak my opinion, no one elses and i have a very strong opinion! Anyway, I love photography, fashion, magazines and journalism. 


Yeah, so anyway heres some graphics of mine - 

LolLara123's Graphics



(Old one ^^)





Oh, and i lovee Nicki Minaj!!



Lets got to the beach, each
Lets go get away,
They say,
What they gonna say,
Have a drink,
Clink,
Found a bud light,
Bad b*tchs like me are hard to come by.


Unfinshed nicki minaj graphic below :)
Some bits are still a bit awks, it needs a lot of work and it also needs shading and highlighting, then its done! :)

I'm a smiley person, and, to be honest with you, i found adele a bit overrated. She's good and i like her songs but shes not for me. She has a good ol' voice but i prefer Nicki! 

Hmm, i'm very sporty and i play netball, hockey, rugby and i run a lot too! I got 1st girl in this race thing so i'm pretty pleased! Zayn Malik is perfection and i love one direction. Rizzle kixks are my life and i'm going to see them soon! :)

To sum it all up, I'm just your typical teenager....

3 comments:

  1. Being an American, some things you said don't really make sense, no offense or anything. Can I ask what chavs are, and what netball is? You British people must think that we Americans are fat who dress like cowboys and eat McDonald's all the time. Ah, stereotypes. :)Well, anyway, I love your Nicki Minaj graphic! It is really pretty so far. I like how you colored the skin and added some Stardoll face features to make it relevant to Stardoll. Love it! :D

    ~Anna/snickers_4314

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Nicki Minaj graphic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netball is a popular English sport, I'm surprised you haven't heard of it! Also, Chavs are teenagers who wear caps, trakie bottoms, chains and speak badly. They're quite common in England. Thanks, I like your graphics too! :)
    - LolLara123

    ReplyDelete