Friday, March 9, 2012

Back

So I decided to spend some time at my gran who lives in a village nearby our town. And I had really great time. I gotta admit, I have more friends there then in my hometown. I spent most of my time with my cousins, 13 and 8 year old sister and their mother. We played cards, I introduced them to Stardoll, we talked, and it was really great. My gran has a cat that is expecting kittens, and they may come out really soon, I touched her belly and I could feel kittens moving, amazing.
I had internet access there at cousins, but I didn't take full advantage of it, instead I decided to spend time talking to my friends, cousins, there is one baby in a village and she's adorable. I drank a lot of coffee, because whenever I went they'd offer to make me one.
Still, I am glad I am back, I missed my family, especially my mum, who I talked to everyday few times per day, and now I'm meeting her to go shopping. She got a voucher for Woman's day to spend in perfumery, so I'll be buying few bubble baths, deodorants, hair dye (I dye my hair in black), etc. I also missed my dad, though his munching not so much lol. My brother, my other cousins from town, my cats.
I am back, and the life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment