Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello

Hello everyone! I am a new writer for SDC. You might have seen me before on Inbetween Stardoll, I am the Best Design of the Week writer there. Here I have decided I will not have a specific 'job', instead I will post about whatever I feel like writing about. :) Also, I will not be one of those writers who posts, like, every day. I will probably post about once or twice a week. However because this is just an introduction post I will write again here Saturday or Sunday. What should I write about this weekend? Answer in the comments please.


Now for a bit about me. My name is Mikayla, and I am 15 years old. I am proud to say I live in Canada, the second largest country in the world. My stardoll username is omigosh_lol , feel free to add me or guestbook me.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment