Monday, March 5, 2012

Little late here!

Hello dear readers!

Sorry about the delay, if anyone cares at all. I was supposed to post yesterday. :)
But now, it seems I will just post randomly whenever I feel I have the time. 
Surprises; ya gotta love 'em. 

And also: To Starminimon who asked to be experimented on: I'm super sorry, I haven't finished it yet! My computer has difficulties loading up huge programs like Gimp, and you know, there's always school. I'll try to post it as soon as possible! :)

Now, I will show you some more graphics I have made a while ago:


Again, little border left behind. Oh well. You may notice that some of these models look the same, because I've used them multiple times. Here, I'm just practicing the art of drawing hair on Gimp. :)


Now this is a little tilted head action, with the hair flowing down. I added a little clothing, but it doesn't look too well.


The final piece! It's still a work in progress, as I need to add some shading and finish it up. 

Well, any comments are appreciated, and if you'd like to be experimented on, please comment! (I'll try not to be late like this time.)
Have a good day people! Or night. ;)

2 comments:

  1. WOW I love your last graphic, the dress is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last graphic is actually great and the dress look amazing like lollara123 say

    ReplyDelete