Thursday, March 15, 2012

3 Starcoin Outfits with Wild Candy Licorice Skirt


Hi! I'm candycoolgal19. You may not know me but I also write for Stardoll Voice. Instead of boring you with details of me, I'm going to show you 3 starcoin outfits with the new Wild Candy Licorice Skirt priced at 101 starcoins.



Outfit 1


A colour scheme is always great! Purple and black look amazing together, so why not try this?

I used:

 Gift-O-Meter Headband 
Fallen Angel '20s Necklace (30sc)
Fallen Angel Tube Top (40sc. The top is under the purple one)
It Girls Purple Pop Tanktop (69sc)
Wild Candy Licorice Skirt (101sc)
Basics Black Bucket Bag (20sc)
Pastel Crossover Stilettos (82sc. From the 2011 Miss Stardoll World store)



Outfit 2



Do you like these tops? If you do, how did you style it? Have you tried it with the Licorice Skirt? Well if you have not, this is what it will look like.

I used:

Ruffle Headband (25sc)
Fallen Angel '20s Necklace (30sc)
It Girls Layered Grey Tank Top (79sc)
Wild Candy Licorice Skirt (101sc)
Voile Sharp Bracelet (20sc)
Voile Zhang High Heels (30sc)


Last but not least...it is Outfit 3


I love this top! Do you? The sides of the shirt are longer than the middle and the purse is AMAZING.

I used:

Zebra Print Flower Headband (40sc)
I got the necklace for free a while ago (I do not know if it is still available)
Rio Colorblock Fern Top (140sc but I got it for 14sc)
It Girls Stardoll Bangles (30sc)
Wild Candy Licorice Skirt (101sc)
Bonjour Bizou A Rose is a Rose Purse (65sc)
Voile Zhang High Heels (30sc)


Well I hoped you liked the outfits.

2 comments: