Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello there! I'm a new writer :)


Hey you! Yeah, you! You the person sitting in front of the computer! Hello there! It's a new writer, nickfan1606/Ruth. To visit my stardoll suite to know more about me on my presentation click here.
Okay, after that little intro let's get to the point. This amazing new blog, the Stardoll Chatterbox, was made for us to express our opinions and comments, to have fun, overall. But since this is my first post, I'll just tell you about how I will be posting. Like, I'll make comps every now and then, tell you my opinion about stardoll stuff as well as real life things, and show you talented users, and maybe even ask you your opinion on certain matters.
All kinds of comments are welcome. Even haters. It means you stood up for something in your life. Hahaha. But please no bad words. I despise those. So follow the rules, comment, have fun, and see you around!
xo
nickfan1606

No comments:

Post a Comment