Sunday, February 26, 2012

Greetings! :) And Graphics!


Hello everyone! :]

Snickers_4314 here, new writer for the Stardoll Chatterbox! 

Here's some things about me:

-I'm also known as Anna and I live in the middle of nowhere in the good ol' US of A.
-I am 14 years old, in my freshman year of high school. 
-I love drawing and mostly anything that has to do with art.
-I LOVE mashed potatoes! Yes, I could eat them all day... :P And also sushi and ramen noodles!

I could put more, but that would be way too much to write! 

Anyways, I think I will mostly post about random things. If you have any suggestions, please comment! I am an aspiring graphic designer, so I will post some of my recent experiments here. Speaking of which, here are some! Please comment with some constructive criticism, I want to be a better graphic artist!

One of my first graphic designs! I rarely do full body poses. I drew the shoes and dress. And to make it easier, I did just draw over a picture found on the internet. 


 Yeah... um don't ask. Yes, this is what I mean - just experimenting. :) It looks really bold looking.


Hm. Forgot to erase some of that border. Oh, well. More of a natural looking makeup (If you can see.) I'm not a pro at enhancing the dolls yet.

Welp, any help will be greatly appreciated on my graphics! If you want to be "experimented" on, then just comment, and on my next post, which will be next week, I will post them. If you also want a graphic, say, for your banner, just ask please! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think your doing great because I can't even do that . I wanna get experimented :) please

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress and the shoes- they look really life like! x

    ReplyDelete