Sunday, February 26, 2012

Easy Simple Make up Look

EDIT: Sorry that the pic is out of the frame. Teehee
Heyyyy,

Today I have this simple make up, it is easy, and not that expensive I guess.
So let's goooo.

Just do the following
First, remove all your make up, of course.
Then apply a dash to your lid and to the eye brows, it is depend on which color skin you have. If you don't do it, it is still fine.
Then apply any pop of color of your choice, you can even you white, but I don't want to go this like the normal smoky look. 
Next, apply a dark color of your choice, Im using brown, but other color and black work the same. If you want, you can stop here, add lip gloss, blush and you are done.
Then I like to add another bright color, again, this is really optional.
Here is the zoom-out look at the moment. 
But Im gonna add more. 







Sorry, I forgot that I put on the lip stick from Luxe. ;)

Bye, .....

No comments:

Post a Comment