Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello:O

Hello, I am Real.StarGirl, a new writer. Well, actually I was an old writer, the Makeup Artist of Freebiestardoll. Today I want to talk about originality. Like, why are most of the MeDolls here wearing the common 'Smoky Eye' look. Maybe don't do just plain Smoky Eye, add some colour to it. Or Mascara, almost every Medolls colour of what they wear is BLACK. Be original! I personally adore that Dark Blue Mascara which was in the new Dot collection. Or lipsticks, I personally LOVE my nude lipstick as it always matches with the Superstar Lips and any other lip which I like. But it wouldn't hurt for me to try something new. Well, my problem is I'm ATTACHED to my precioud nude lipstick ever since I got it. Who likes there Nude Lipstick (If they own one of course)?
So,
Your opinions
On Originality.
Btw I just wanted to post something DIFFERENT from time to time.

2 comments: