Friday, February 24, 2012


Heyyy,
Im heyheyheyBest, Im 12 if you wondering, and not a lot is wondering LOL. I live in Belgium. But I am a Vietnamese. Blah blah blah. I don't like so much about me, just jump into the post. Yeppy.
So today is how to wear chic but NonSS style. I know, but it is realllyyyy cute clothes in SD for nonSS. Yeah, it is. Well, today I will show you how to make this jacket look chic. I know, it kinda BORING when first look at it, but if you style it, it will should but cute.
It is from Pretty 'n love, it is 102 sc, but it worth it.
Ok, start with basic tee, any work great, mines is 20 sc from Fudge.
And any jeans of your choice. This one is the must have from Bizou. It is only 50sc, and you wear it with most of the thing in your closet. 
Now choose ANY shoes, of heels of your choice. Here is some that I love.
It already look great, but add some accessory and you are done.
Here is our final result.
The price is:
I know it look expensive, but most of the thing that you have already own you can use it.
And Ive tried in my suite.
Sorry that my jeans and heels is SS, but my jacket is only 50 Sc, it is half with the price that I've used in this tutorial. It is from Windows on the World.


Here is another one with a other shirt.


Hope you like it.
Post if you think I should do a nail art design tuto. (Real life one) Poll is coming. I guess. Byeee
Sorry, still figure out how to post poll here. LOL

PS: Most of the thing that I use normally is something that I own. Yep. Not all of them. Im just using something that I've used before, and I know that it is good. Luv you all.
 PPS: Plz dont hate. I know this is just a simple look, but it is for nonSS. Beside, mostly everyone can wear this, it is just simple, and it is unique if you use your one stuff and make it creative. 




6 comments:

  1. cool. I relly like your banner btw! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kidding me? it is the first time I've done any banner with GIMP. LOL, the other stuff is make with the lovely picnic.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. who said I did read it? I just scrolled down to comment on another pointless non superstar posts

      Delete
    2. Wow, you are suchhhhhhhhh .............. You know your self>

      Delete