Sunday, June 3, 2012

Caoimhemgr1 & Mgirl07's makeovers


Here are Caoimhemgr1 and mgirl07's makeover


Caoimhemgr1


So her before look is very dark and goth. The only eyeshadow colours she had was black and white so I did not have many options.



mgirl07



I am not a big fan of her eyeliner. I changed her eyeshadow into a beautiful sky blue colour. I do admit the 'after' lips I gave her are not as good as her 'before' lips.


I do requests, however you need these items-

  • Black Lengthening Mascara
  • One blush
  • Two Eyeshadows
  • One lipstick

You can request in the comments or contact me on stardoll (I am candycoolgal19)

2 comments:

  1. I like Mgirl's before and Caoimhemgr's after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really like it! As you said yourself, the lips look a bit better before but I'm going to use this eyeshadow now!

    ReplyDelete