Sunday, May 6, 2012

Write new entry

Wasn't bothered to write a title. I have some items in StarPlaza that I personally think are awesome. A few are from original future. I really like that store. Here they are.


1- Original Future Striped Slouch Knit Top- 11sd
2- Archive Mermaid Necklace- 2sd
3- Special Offer Tanned Pleather Satchel, 0sc
4- Original Future Cutout Wave Dress- 16sd
5- Fallen Angel Draped T-Shirt Tunic- 8sd
6- Archive Black Updated Maryjane Heels
7- Special Offer Boucle Knit Sweater- 0sc
8- Velvet Orchid Bat Hooks Dress- 14sd

I really like the Slouch Top... How about you?

Caoimhe. :3

PS Here is an awesome picture I found on Polyvore
EMO Blog: EMO Pictures
Gothic Myspace Layouts - Emo Myspace Graphics - Emo Graphics - Gothic Myspace Graphics - Dark Myspace Graphics

Dominique Byrd's Pictures. ASK BEFORE USING AND GIVE CREDIT :)


orkut - My photo

EMO Blog: EMO Pictures

Butwipe emo
broken heart image, picture by aliboo1185 - Photobucket
EMO Blog: EMO Pictures

Aren't they so cuutee!!



No comments:

Post a Comment