Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Looking for blogs that are hiring new writers.




As a kind of new writer in the blog world, I only so far write for this blog and the Stardoll Voice, and I really want to write for more blogs, so I have applied for a few, I know I have very little experience but I am a fast learner and will be able to post daily. So do any of you have a blog that is looking for new writers or know of any blogs that are? Please I would really appreciate it if you could tell me, I know I don't post daily here but I want to improve that starting from today, also I adore writing and blogging so by telling me any blogs, you'd be helping me out greatly!

Also, if you have any advice you could give me about getting my name out there, that would really help too! Thanks a bunch!

-Elliotjones1/Gwen

8 comments:

  1. U can write for my blog All About Staroll just go to my profile an click on the blog. :) I'll make u admin since I don't really have time to write that much

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thestardollfashionbomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can apply to be a writer on my blog www.heart-of-stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can soooo write on mine. @ stardollUNLOCKEDfree.blogspot.com. Please apply :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovedog28stardoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete