Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Interesting Hairstyles


I'm going to show you some intresting hairstyles, that aren't too radical. I love all of these and i hope you do too.

#1 - 
Dip-dye

I love dip-dye hair and its a fun way to add a interesting twist to your hair this summer. Go for bright colours. You can go for permanent or temporary. For a quick fix, use a wash out hair dye.

#2 - 
Side of hair shaved


#3 - 
Braids.
.Fishtail and waterfall plaits are lovely and fairly easy to do. Search up a tutorial on youtube.
                                     Ladder braid                                                  Rope braid


                                    
                                          Herringbone braid                            Crown braid


#4 - 
Hop on the pastel band-wagon with pastel hair.


Hope you found this useful! I love all of these hair styles and thought i'd share them with you. Hopefully it gives you ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty hairstyles! I love the braids!

    Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to learn how to do all of the braids! I love the pastel blue hair though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to learn how to do all of the braids! I love the pastel blue hair though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of them are amazing:)
    I don't like the shaved side hairstyles

    ReplyDelete