Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stardesign Hair!


Okay! I probably sound sad but I'm so excited about Stardoll's newest released "thing". It's Stardesign Hair! Eventually they listened to our moaning and groaning about not having enough hairstyles and when many people resorting to designing "wigs" on Stardesign Jewellery, I think Stardoll gave up and gave us what we wanted.
I personally think that it's good that they're now listening to our complaints. First they gave up Tress Up and now this! However there is the downside obviously, we have to pay for them. Trying to scam us of our wallets and credit cards again, we have to pay 1 Stardollar for just 1 Hair piece! That's what's sort of disappointed me because the Stardoll Staff are always trying to get money from us members.
Anyway, I rant on for too long! What do you think of the new Stardesign feature? Will you be making some?
Tell me!



PS I know it's bad...but I'm recruiting new witers for my new blog, What's Happening on Stardoll? If you want to write please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment