Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Where did the blog go ?








             By Missycass12 x



Hey guys I'm wondering why for a couple of days the blogs been down so I thought it was deleted So I'm really happy it's back.  Anyway I'm also gonna talk about my blog's now heres the problem Are you allowed to advertise or not it doesn't say anything on rules,  So my blog Stardoll style lolorama Is having lots of troubles with getting followers and comments It's had 1505 views So if I'm just saying I would love it if you could sponsor my blog on other blog's or stuff like that! xx




XoXo Missycass12

12 comments:

  1. Try applying to become a media partner, and I put the blog back up again because someone had deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem, it's nice that you are trying to be active! ;)

      Delete
  3. So is it up yet ? And if it's ok could you put it on the find a job one too x I'm looking for more writers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's actually called stardoll style but in the adress stardoll style lolorama x

      Delete
  5. Do you have any managers of the blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. And also the link for my blog isn't working x

    ReplyDelete